This is the perfect summer ice cream treat on a hot day! It's great in a bowl or or scooped in a cone! You can get creative with toppings and add nut butters, chopped fruit or sprinkles! We kept it simple and wanted to enjoy the amazing homemade ice cream flavor!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk ( I like the one from Trader Joe’s)
- 1/4th cup Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing cup, add coconut milk, maple syrup, and peppermint extract
- Whisk ingredients together and add to an ice cube tray
- Freeze ice cube tray overnight
- When ready, add the ice cubes to a high speed blender and blend until creamy.
- Add 2 chopped Chill OUT Mint & Chip bars and mix together
- Pour ice cream into a loaf pan and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm enough to scoop!