- 2 cups Almond flour
- 4-5 very ripe bananas mashed (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter 1 stick, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Moodygirl chocolate bars chopped up
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt, set aside. In a separate Stir in eggs, milk, vanilla, butter and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture and Moodygirl chocolate into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes, until a toothpick/knife is inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool for 30 minutes on a rack before cutting into slices