This is the perfect pick me up cookie for that afternoon snooze hour! The matcha and dark chocolate increase energy and the cashew butter fills you up! This is SUPER simple to make because it's RAW. We love keeping it in the fridge to snack on throughout the week! This recipe is by https://mysweetbelly.com/ make sure to check out all of her amazing recipes!
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwagandha powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon your choice dairy free milk
- 5.1 tablespoon keto maple syrup or agave
- 1 1/2 tablespoons monk fruit sugar (or your choice granulated sweetener)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons cashew butter (nut-free: substitute with sunflower seed butter)
- 1-2 teaspoon Moodygirl chocolate chopped (Libido Lover or For For That Time Of The Month)
- Add ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Mold the dough into a round cookie shape and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- This recipe makes 1 large cookie. Make sure to double or triple recipe if making it for the family!