Creamy peanut butter fudge topped with granola and @moodygirlchocolate recipe inspired by @peanut.head
Recipe (I am listing the doubled recipe below) I knew these would go fast in our house so I doubled everything!) 😋
1. 2 cups organic peanut butter (you can use any nut butter)
2. 1 cup organic coconut oil melted
3. 1 cup organic maple syrup
4. 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
5. Mix all ingredients together and stick in the freezer for 20 minutes!
6. Sprinkle @moodygirlchocolate we went with #libidolover and sprinkled @sevensundaysmn granola on top!
7. Press the chocolate and granola into the fudge.
8. Stick back in freezer for another hour or until frozen.
9. Cut into squares and enjoy!