- Slice your avocado and scoop into a bowl.
- Mash your avocado with a fork until it is a creamy consistency. Set aside.
- Melt your Moodygirl Dark Chocolate in the microwave. Use 30 second increments, stir frequently, and make sure your microwave is on half power. Do NOT overheat or you may burn the chocolate.
- Add mashed avocado to the melted chocolate and stir in with a whisk until it is completely combined.
- Put ganache in a piping bag (or use a zipper baggie and cut off the corner) and pipe truffle ball portions onto a heavy weight dipping sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Roll each portion into fully formed truffle balls.
- Roll each ball into cocoa powder or another topping of your choice.
- Keep chilled in an airtight container until ready to serve. Eat within 24 hours.