What it does:
- Highest ORAC antioxidants food*
- Supports brain energy and increase in focus*
- Supports increase in athletic performance*
How it works:
- Matcha contains L-theanine and caffeine. When paired together they improve brain energy and performance.
- Cordyceps supports ATP production creating energy in the muscles linked to increased athletic performance.
- Matcha contains one of the highest amounts of antioxidants according to the ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) test.
How to take:
Eat half to a whole chocolate bar when in need of an energy boost. We recommend consuming during the day due to the caffeine content. A whole chocolate bar is equivalent to a daily dose of matcha and Cordyceps.