We're back with another delicious winter recipe! Moodygirl's Layered Peppermint Bark combines that end-of-year energy with a delicious boost of fresh mint. Add these decadent treats to your New Year's Eve roster -- but don't be surprised when you find yourself making them all year long!
1. Melt 3-4 Chill Out bars in the microwave or over a double boiler
2. Pour chocolate over a lined baking sheet and freeze for 10 minutes or until chocolate is hard.
2. Melt 1/2 cup coconut butter into a pan
3. Add in 1/4 cup coconut oil
4. Add in 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup (we used 2 tbsp)
5. Take chocolate out of the freezer and pour white layer on top
6. Freeze for 3 minutes and sprinkle the crushed candy cane on top! I like to store them in the fridge!