So gooey and delicious! These amazing pumpkin peanut butter cups melt in your mouth, and you can thank us later! ; )
1/4 cup pumpkin
1/3 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons coconut sugar
melted moodygirl chocolate
1. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners
2. Mix 1/4 cup pumpkin, 1/3 cup peanut butter and 3 tablespoons coconut sugar together in a bowl.
2. Melt Monthly Mood Moodygirl chocolate in a saucepan on low heat.
3. Once melted, scoop chocolate into the muffin holders filling it about half way. (first layer)
4. Scoop the pumpkin peanut butter mix on top of the melted chocolate (second layer)
5. Top with more melted chocolate (third layer). Cover it completely, so you don't see any of the peanut butter pumpkin mix.
5. Pop in the freezer for 10 minutes