One of the silver linings of Coivd19 is that we have been spending time with people that truly matter to us. Our small inner circles are composed of our closest family and friends, people that we truly care about and add meaning and value to our lives. We have always been told true friends can be counted on one hand. In order to appreciate and honor the beauty of friendship, Moodygirl has created a step by step guide on how to plan your perfect Friendsgiving! We truly feel there is something special about spending time with your closest friends, sharing a meal and giving gratitude to our besties that have our back through all the seasons of life.
Step by Step Friendsgiving Guide
1. Pick a Date
- Usually the weekend or week before Thanksgiving is the best time since everyone is feeling the Thanksgiving Vibe!.
- Outdoor location creates a relaxed and Covid19 friendly environment.
- We love evite.com They have tons of really cute festive thanksgiving invitations.
- Host makes the turkey and gravy!
- Assign each person attending a side dish. Examples: mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, Sweet potatoes, Mac & cheese, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, wine.
6. Party favors!
- To end the night, write each person's name on a strip of paper. Go around the table and have each person pull a name and write an appreciation card. Everyone will go home with their own special card feeling loved. This is a beautiful way to end the night and bring things full circle! Thank You Cards